Mopeds are a fun and exciting way to see the island at your own pace!
With a top speed of approximately 30 mph, mopeds are a great way to slow down and appreciate the sights this island offers. Explore the island to your heart’s content! View spectacular scenery, wildlife and nature. Take a full island tour, approximately 48 miles in length, or just head off for a specific location, like Lime Kiln Whale Watch Park, American Camp, South Beach or Roche Harbor.
All of our mopeds feature headlights, turn signals, front and rear brakes. Our mopeds are designed for a single rider only except for the Kymco Super8.
A complete tour of the island will take approximately 3 hours non-stop (in other words, not stopping to look at anything!). Take your time and see everything!
$30.00 per hour
$60.00 per hour
Double (2 passengers)
People 50 Moped
$40 per hour
NOTE: Individuals OVER 275 pounds must rent a double moped.
Rates for the 2014 Season:
- Operator must have a valid drivers license with them at the time of rental.
- Learners permits are NOT accepted.
- All participants must sign a registration and release form.
- All participants must participate in the moped safety orientation and training before riding.
- Protective eye wear: Washington state law requires eyeglasses, sunglasses or goggles.
- Closed-toed shoes: No flip flops or similar type shoes.
- Be prepared for any type of weather and dress accordingly.
- Moped renters MUST be at least 18 years of age.
- Credit cards: We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover for the required damage/security deposit.
Click here for detailed instructions and suggestions for safety while riding a moped.
Click here for printable map of your moped journey.