Mopeds are a fun and exciting way to see the island at your own pace!
A “moped” is a compact motorcycle with full size fun! Explore San Juan Island in beautiful Washington State on a Susie’s Moped and you won’t miss a thing.
Visit Lime Kiln Whale Watch Park on the west side of San Juan Island, or American Camp and South Beach. Picnic at one of many alluring stops along the way, and set your own pace. All mopeds have headlights, turn signals, front and rear brakes. Rental includes a helmet, sturdy gloves, additional windbreaking clothes, eye protection, and full directions from Susie’s Mopeds Team Members to one of the attractions on the Island. If you can’t decide, we’ll help you work that out…all part of the friendly and welcoming service of Susie’s Mopeds in Friday Harbor, Washington.
Plan a full day or at least half a day of your trip to San Juan Islands for your moped experience – take a lunch, your camera, your imagination, and step into “island time”.
Reservations are highly recommended. Call us at 360.378.5244 or 800.532.0087.
$30.00 per hour
$60.00 per hour
Double (2 passengers)
People 50 Moped
$40 per hour
NOTE: Individuals OVER 275 pounds must rent a double moped.
Rates for the 2014 Season:
- Operator must have a valid drivers license with them at the time of rental.
- Learners permits are NOT accepted.
- All participants must sign a registration and release form.
- All participants must participate in the moped safety orientation and training before riding.
- Protective eye wear: Washington state law requires eyeglasses, sunglasses or goggles.
- Closed-toed shoes: No flip flops or similar type shoes.
- Be prepared for any type of weather and dress accordingly.
- Moped renters MUST be at least 18 years of age.
- Credit cards: We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover for the required damage/security deposit.
Click here for detailed instructions and suggestions for safety while riding a moped.
Click here for printable map of your moped journey.