SCOOT COUPE – A Unique Way to Tour San Juan Island
A Scoot Coupe is the perfect option for people with children (age 5 and older), those who are uncomfortable riding a two-wheeled moped, couples who want to converse during their ride or just anyone looking for a new transportation experience. There’s even a small trunk for your lunches and jackets!
Be sure to call ahead for reservations, these scoot coupes are very popular!
Scoot Coupe Rates:
$70 per hour/$160 per day. Rates are prorated after the first hour in 15 minute increments. After 2 1/4 hours, a day rate is applied. Prices include helmets, training and island map. All Scoot Coupes must be refilled with gas by the renter prior to returning them to avoid a fuel charge (rate is posted at rental site). No overnight rentals. Scoot Coupes must be returned by our designated closing time! Note: Due to their popularity and relatively limited availability, we can only accept Scoot Coupe reservations for full day rates. Hourly rentals are offered on an as available, first come, first served basis.
- Combined weight of riders and their gear must not exceed 375 lbs – no exceptions!
- Driver must have a valid drivers license with them at the time of rental, and only persons who have received safety training and orientation may drive.
- Scoot Coupe drivers must be at least 21 years of age (some exceptions may apply).
- State law requires that passenger must be at least 5 years of age.
- All participants must sign a registration and release form.
- Protective eye wear: Washington state law requires eyeglasses, sunglasses or goggles.
Credit card: We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover for the required damage/security deposit.